- Instructor-authored printed packets are supplemental materials sold to students. Course content guides, syllabi, and ad-hoc handouts are not considered instructor-authored printed packets.
- Instructor-authored printed packets may only be sold by the PCC Bookstore.
- To comply with Oregon state ethics laws [https://www.oregonlegislature.gov/bills_laws/ors/ors244.html], instructors may not profit from instructor-authored printed packets.
- Instructor-authored printed packets sold by the PCC Bookstore shall be ordered from and printed by the PCC Print Center.
- Instructor-authored printed packets must comply with copyright regulations. See PCC copyright rules [http://guides.pcc.edu/copyright].
- Instructors are responsible for submitting revisions for instructor-authored printed packets to the PCC Print Center and informing the PCC Bookstore.
Policy/Standard Name: Use and Sale of Instructor-Authored Printed Packets
Policy/Standard Identifier: U801
Units responsible for review and update: Academic Policies and Standards Committee
Approval: College President
Responsibility: Vice President for Academic and Student Affairs
Date of Final Approval: April 2010
Effective Date: Spring Term 2010
Prior Versions: Yes